LVI is working with a leading consultancy firm with around 300+ employees across the Dallas office. This firm services civil engineering, landscape architecture and planning, structural engineering, land surveying, sustainability, and architecture.
This firm is looking to expand its land development team, where they have 20+ engineers in the Dallas, TX office. This firm is one of the largest residential services firms in the country, designing thousands of homes per year. They work on detached single-family homes, townhomes, customs, and builder homes. They also work on a variety of subdivisions, multi-family, and commercial projects across the US.
This company is seeking an Senior Project Manager who has experience in single-family or commercial development. This project manager will have the opportunity to work on large home builders to local ones across the US as well as be entrepreneurial where you can lead your department with the support behind you.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 8+ years of experience in single-family development OR commercial development
- Motivated, driven, and ambitious.
- Experience in grading, erosional control, drainage design, stormwater management, roadway design, AutoCAD Civil 3D, water and sanity sewer.
- Able to lead a team of younger EITs, drafters and designers and PE's
- Based in Dallas, TX
This client offers:
- Mapped-out career plan - the opportunity to lead your department.
- Great training and mentorship program
- 3+ years' worth of backlog - has repeat clients where they've never had a slowdown.
- Competitive quarterly bonuses
- Great work-life balance - flexible hours
- 401k match up to 4%
If you would like to learn more - apply here