A top client is looking to add a Senior Structural PE to lead, design, and contribute to the growth of the firm. Since 1982, the firm has been dedicated to innovative and practical structural engineering from their Boulder office. Their team's technical proficiency, dedication to service, and adaptability in design have cultivated a versatile group of professionals capable of delivering a wide range of structural engineering services and construction documents. The enthusiasm and dedication they bring to their work is what keeps their current clients returning, and they are confident that new clients will appreciate their fresh approach.
The services the firm offers are:
- Residential Construction - New Construction & Remodels
- Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Structures
- Historic Renovation & Preservation of Masonry , Timber, and Steel Structures
- Condition Assessment/Repair or Remediation of Structures
- Alternative Building Systems - Structural Insulated Panels, Precast Concrete Joist Decks, Post-tensioned Concrete, Insulated Concrete Forms, Cempo and Rastra Forms, Deep / Unstable Foundation Soils Systems, etc.
If you are looking to join a distinguished firm with a strong reputation please feel free to apply.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering from an accredited program.
- 8-15 years of experience in structural engineering, preferably focusing on buildings.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, regulations, and industry standards.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication abilities, both written and verbal.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Professional Engineer (PE) license or progress toward licensure is preferred.