We have a current opportunity for a Solar EPC Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company is dedicated to advancing global electricity sector decarbonization, and specializes in developing PV plants, battery storage projects, and expanding its IPP portfolio globally. They also provide end-to-end services including development, financing, EPC, O&M, and asset management. For further information about this position please apply.
- Manage EPC project program, team, and contracts in Taiwan.
- Handle project prep and execution, coordinate cross-functional aspects, manage contracts, and ensure compliance.
- Assist Business Development by evaluating project feasibility, risk analysis, and EPC setup.
- Prepare and assess turnkey EPC/O&M tenders, identify partners for EPC/O&M setups.
- Lead stakeholder communication, risk management, troubleshooting.
- Ensure EPC project's cost, timeline, and quality; coordinate acceptance procedures and handovers.
- Report to project director, act as the company's representative under EPC Contract.
- Engineering degree (Electrical/Civil) with 5+ years experience.
- Strong intercultural, communication, and organizational skills.
- Manage complex projects, adhere to international standards.
- Technical knowledge of solar energy, contract management.
- Fluent in English and Taiwanese; willingness to travel; work rights in Taiwan.
- Excellent networking, leadership, negotiation, time management skills.
Don't hesitate to apply if interested!