Currently hiring for a Transmission Planning Manager! This position could be worked from the San Francisco, CA office or be remote. if you're interested, then click the link below and apply!
- Support company's transmission project development and operations activities in the area of electric transmission with primary focus in the Western Interconnection
- Develop and implement long-term transmission plans to meet the increasing power demands, considering load growth projections, renewable energy integration, and infrastructure upgrades
- Lead and mentor a team of transmission planning professionals, providing guidance, support, and professional development opportunities
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Transmission planning
- Experience with PSLF, TARA, Gridview, PowerWorld, PSSE, and PROMOD
- Experience with WECC/CAISO transmission systems, processes and policies
- Effectively manage multiple assignments
- Offers highly competitive compensation packages
- Committed to the career development of its employees
You can also reach out to me directly and I'd be more than happy to have a chat!