This client offers a diverse range of offices that are all around the U.S and is has worked on award winning projects ranging from Land Development to Water Resources and offer a non corporate feel for a multi-national company.
- Utilizing technical knowledge, especially in the areas of water resources engineering analysis and design
- Working with the Water Resources Engineering (WRE) team to identify and pursue water resources opportunities
- Potential to lead a team of engineers and technicians in the performance of H&H related projects
- Experience with both the analysis and design of flood damage reduction and mitigation projects as well as the development of flood warning/flood forecasting systems.
- Flexibility to manage and perform analyses related to both water resources engineering studies focused on flood damage reduction and mitigation, and projects related specifically to the development of flood warning/flood forecasting systems
- Good communication and organizational skills, especially technical writing.
- Knowledge in the development of construction documents, plans, and specifications.
- Related local experience.
- Working knowledge of GIS.
- Remote working - 2 days in office per week
- Home office allowance $1000
- Monthly WIFI costs
- Professional societies reimbursement
- Award winning project portfolio