A leading civil engineering firm is committed to empowering their team members to make a meaningful impact in the communities they serve. With a rich history of over a century, they are dedicated themselves to designing the infrastructure essential for societal growth and well-being. They foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and long-term relationships, providing their employees with the support they need to thrive.
They are seeking a talented Water and Wastewater Treatment Engineer to serve as a Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager at their Atlanta, Columbus, or Duluth, GA offices.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Lead groundbreaking water treatment, wastewater treatment, reuse, and resource recovery facility projects, from analysis to design and construction administration.
- Prepare innovative technical reports, plans, and specifications, ensuring cost-effective construction methods.
- Act as a Project Manager, collaborating with internal teams and clients to ensure project success.
- Conduct independent studies, craft compelling reports, and deliver impactful presentations to clients.
- Stay at the forefront of engineering design standards and practices, delivering solutions that meet client needs and surpass firm standards.
- Coordinate with drafting personnel, technicians, and engineers, fostering a collaborative environment.
- Manage project tasks efficiently, ensuring projects remain on schedule and within budget constraints.
What they are looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or a related field. A Master's degree in Environmental Engineering is preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in water and wastewater treatment, with a focus on municipal water or wastewater treatment plant design and construction.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and sales skills, both written and verbal.
- A Georgia Professional Engineer (PE) license is required.
- Diverse technical experience in municipal water and wastewater process design, treatment plant civil/structural/mechanical/electrical design, treatment process studies, and construction contract administration and management.
In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) matching, paid overtime for salaried employees, tuition reimbursement, and more. Join this team and be a part of our mission to shape a better tomorrow.