This company is the a leading full service environmental consultancy with a focus on site investigation/site remediation and compliance
If you would like to work in a nation-wide community, richly connected by networks of extraordinary people who seek to make the world a better place.
A company that believes in creating potential through their people.
A company that offers an exciting opportunity where you can collaborate, fully engage, learn and put your expertise to work to handle important challenges, we want to talk with you! We offer excellent career growth, a highly competitive total compensation plan and a solid benefits package
If you are interested you can apply directly by submitting your application through this page.
With operations in New Jersey and additional states, this company provides a variety of commercial and industrial site remediation solutions to a diverse group of clients.
The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength through a consistent client base, excellence, superior expertise and local operations and visibility.
- BS in engineering, geology, science, or related discipline;
- MS degree and professional registration a plus. LSRP and/or NJ Professional Engineering licenses
- 15+ years of relevant professional consulting experience within environmental services
- Proven client development experience for large programs/contracts and client relationships supported by repeat business, including established contacts in the environmental industry
- Consistent track record, including successfully winning and managing large and strategic projects.
- Advanced knowledge of the local regulatory landscape and proven negotiation skills with federal, state and local regulators.
- Recognized technical expertise by the marketplace.