We have a current opportunity for a Air Quality Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Denver, CO. For further information about this position please apply.
The selected candidate will be responsible for managing a variety of air quality projects, including but not limited to the following:
- New source review ("NSR"), non-attainment NSR and Prevention of Significant Deterioration ("PSD"), and Title V permitting;
- Emission calculations and emissions inventory development;
- Regulatory applicability analyses for local, state, and federal regulations; and
- Air quality compliance audits.
- Quality control of personal work as well as projects being managed;
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers;
- Develop and maintain trusting professional relationships with clients; and
- Business development activities to grow the Denver office and diversify the client base.
- B.S. or above from an accredited college or university in an engineering or a related scientific discipline;
- At least 5 years of air quality consulting as well as 2 years of project management experience is required;
- Understanding of engineering concepts such as chemical processes and emissions control technologies;
- A high level of professional ethics;
- This role may require field work that can include climbing staircases, walking or working on uneven surfaces, and the ability to lift light loads;
- This role may involve travel, but is expected to be less than 15% travel; and
- Remote work is negotiable if the candidate is wiling to travel more often.
- 100% payment of all employee medical, dental, and vision insurance premiums
- Hybrid Schedule
- Quarterly Bonuses