LVI is partnered with a Tier 1, nationally recognized multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm in search for an Architectural Consultant | Building Envelope Consultant in their office located in Oakland, CA. This opportunity presents a unique chance for junior-level consultants to glean insights from seasoned technical experts. Their wealth of experience promises to enrich your education, propel your career forward, and hone your skills through practical learning.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for growth and leadership, seeking opportunities to work on developing new buildings, renovating existing structures, and taking part in exciting and complex commercial projects. Qualified candidates should have 3-8 years of experience and possess technical knowledge and familiarity with architecture, architectural engineering, roofing, and waterproofing system design, installation, and materials in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings.
This position will play a vital role in the growth of the building enclosure consulting practice such as conducting evaluations of building enclosures and facades for commercial, industrial, and multifamily residential structures, producing detailed investigative reports. Additionally, offers the flexibility of hybrid/work-from-home benefits along with opportunities for compensated travel for projects.
- 3-8 years of experience
- Engineering-In-Training (EIT), PE, RA, or in pursuit of licensure
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Architecture, or related field of study
- Experience in architecture, architectural engineering, roofing, and waterproofing system design, installation, and materials in commercial, institutional, and commercial buildings.
- 401k Benefits, PTO, Paid Sick Leave
- Autonomous work schedule, fostering a healthy work-life balance.
- Streamlined Career Progression
- Opportunity for employee ownership and participation.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.