We are currently working with a multinational IPP in the Renewable Energy Industry. This company has offices that span the entire APAC Region, and are looking for a highly motivated Asset Manager / Senior Asset Manager to join their operations in Japan.
- Evaluate and report on asset performance in relation to forecasts, investment targets and asset strategies.
- Prepare and Manage annual budgeting, forecasting and actual analysis calculations, DSCR calculation and distribution calculations, Financial statement reports, fund request reports etc.
- Creation of performance reports of existing operational assets to be submitted to sponsors and lenders
- Work with internal functions to establish maintenance strategies and programs for operational assets.
- Contract management related to operational assets - Lease agreements, warranty & insurance claims.
- Coordination with Accounting, auditors, property managers and other functions
- 5-7 years of experience in asset management of Real Estate or Renewable Energy Assets or Equivalent
- Japanese Language Fluency and Good Command of English in business settings. Strong communication skills and experience liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field - Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering.
- Knowledge of contract terms for renewable energy asset operations (O&M, Loan, Equity, Security etc.) is a plus.
Apply if you
- Are a team player, great communications skills and are able to effectively interact with internal business units.
- Are passionate about the Renewable Energy space and want to contribute towards global sustainability.
- Want to expand your abilities with different asset types and up-skill yourself with one of the premier firms within the Renewable market.
If you want to learn more about this opportunity apply below!