LVI is working with a national leading multi-discipline firm with around 26+ offices and around 1300 employees.
They work on a diverse range of land development projects ranging from warehouses, data centers, medical offices, schools (K-12), higher education, police station, hospitals, city halls, townhouses, and more!
This client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager who has experience in residential development in the Dallas or Fort Worth area.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 5+ years in civil engineering (residential development)
- Has experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D, grading, erosion control, water and sewer, and stormwater management.
- Motivate, ambitious, and driven
- Based in Dallas or Fort Worth
- Great Leadership Training/ Program
- Paid Overtime (the company also provides compensation through lump sum or spot bonuses if overtime is required)
- Ownership Opportunity to become a shareholder of the company
- Great Company Culture- monthly happy hours, bowling league, softball team, sports events/tournaments.
- Mentor/Mentee support
- Shared Resources across all US offices
- 401k Match - 50% of the first 6%
- Flexible Hours with WFH options
If you would like to learn more about this position, please apply here!