A European Water Pumps manufacturing MNC is looking for an Assistant Pumps Service Manager (Warranty) in Singapore. This mandate will be tasked to set-up and lead the team on customer warranty program.
- Partake in external discussions to understand customers' concerns and validate performance differences and/or defects on pumps.
- Establish, standardize and maintain warranty register
- Develop and issue reports and communicate incident report to factory and customers
- Primary point of contact for warranty related issues
- Responsible for backlog management which includes monitoring of implementation progress and investigation of warranty or defects on pumps
Secondary Responsibility as Assistant Service Manager:
- Perform workshop repair and field service works on centrifugal pumps
- installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of centrifugal pumps and system on site when necessary
- Repair and overhauling, assembly and dismantling of pumps in workshop or site
- 7+ years of service engineering experience in pumps (boiler feed pumps, submersible pumps, vertical pumps, multistage pumps, centrifugal pumps etc.)or other similar rotating equipment
- Experienced in warranty program and processes
- Prior mentorship or leadership is required
- Proficient in writing route cause failure reports
Interested parties, please 'Apply Now' with your CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.