I am working with one of the most reputable Multifamily Owner-Developer companies across the USA.
They have around 17 offices across the states and pumping a lot of money into Austin to capitalize on the vast growing market.
The project is a 340-unit wood frame project with a parking garage, one that will look highly good on your resume.
Why work for a developer?
- Better work-life balance, no client to produce work for
- A lot more secure pipe lined projects
- Learn development skills working with them in house
- They have a pipeline of 5 years in Austin
- Base salary- $100,000- $115,000
- Bonus plan: 15%
- Car allowance
- 401 (k)
- medical plan