We have a current opportunity for an Audiovisul Project Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Virginia (FairFax), apply below for immediate consideration.
For further information about this position please apply.
We have a current opportunity for an Audio Visual Project Manager on a permanent basis and the position will be based in the Virginia (Fairfax County) Area. For further information about this position please apply.
My client is a full-service technology and infrastructure solutions provider. For over 75 years, my client has earned a reputation as a credible partner and proven industry leader offering custom solutions for Structured Cabling, A/V, and Security. There is more than enough room for growth and opportunity to for those ready to take the next step in their career.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: 100 - 130K
- Oversee and manage pretty much everything from financials to how the project is moving along
- Direct all personnel and activities on project site.
- Create and manage the project schedule and coordinate appropriate resources for all assigned projects.
- Provide weekly job progress reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain all project related documentation in accordance with company guidelines
- You will act as a liaison between project stakeholders and coordinate all project deliverables
- Occasional travel to North Carolina for client meetings etc.
Skills & Abilities:
- Effective communication and interaction with employees, clients and colleagues.
- Troubleshoot and solve project related issues.
- Understand and maintain project budgets.
- Effectively manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail.
- Understand Audio Visual system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
- Understand technical and construction documents.
- Self-started, and be able to be independent with work
- 15+ years Audio Visual experience.
- 10 years of project management experience.
- Previous experience in installing is desirable.
- Completed large scale projects on a multi million basis.
- Flexible hybrid working available
- Medical benefits, including vision and dental
- Paid holidays, sick days, and personal days
- Enjoyable and dynamic company culture
- Training and professional development opportunities