We have a current opportunity for an Audiovisual Technician on a permanent basis. The position will be based in DC. For further information about this position please apply.
Ideally you'll will have experience supporting projects in the federal, healthcare and commercial space.
What's on offer? 50k - 90k
- Full support and training
- Tangible job security (no lays offs in the past 5 years)
- Exposure to different verticals (IT, Security & Telecoms)
- Guaranteed progression and growth (based on performance)
- Interview to offer in 1 - 3 weeks
This position you will serve as installer who will be responsible for:
* Audio and Video integration, configuration and installation.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience with installation.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Familiarity with the general IT practices and terminology.
* Highly responsible, team-oriented individual with very strong work ethic; self-starter.
* Audio Video integration and installation training with AVIXA.
* Completed the fundamentals of the AV industry through AVIXA.
* Understanding of Audio and Video integration and installation process.
* Understanding of Audio and Video signal path drawings.
* Basic computer skills, document writing and trouble shooting skills.
The Following Certifications Are a Plus:
* Extron system installer
* Certified AV technologist
* Certified Technology Specialist