An established consultancy organization is currently seeking a driven, proactive and motivated Power Systems Engineer to join their Electrical Engineering team in Sydney, Australia. In addition, you will be able to make a direct impact on the firm by immediately helping to grow the Electrical team.
The Power System Engineer will be responsible for..
- Involved in detailed design and reviewing design specifications
- Working closely with the Power team to support various local and international projects
- Possesses commercial business development acumen
The Power System Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3- 8 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in PSD/PSCAD/Python
- Extensive knowledge with ESS/Solar farm
This organization offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Competitive salary package
- Remote working arrangement
- Great career opportunity
If you are interested in the Power System Engineer role, do send your resume to apply.