Currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Automation Engineer who wants to be part of a growing business. We offer great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside some of the best automation engineers in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to work within a project team to develop, program, and commission equipment running on an Emerson DeltaV or Rockwel Plant PAx platform.
- Automation engineering design, programming, and testing for configuration of the plant Process Control System (PCS) from Conceptual Design through Commission & Qualification project phases.
- Independently provide project support activities such as detailed design, design review, implementation, program changes, testing/debug, troubleshooting, and project management.
- Update automation functional specifications for automation lead review/approval, troubleshoot the PCS system and software, prepare automation change record forms, and perform offline and online coding and testing.
- Troubleshooting of process, equipment, and system malfunctions or failures involving the PCS system.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Experience with DeltaV/Plant PAx configuration/software development
- Understanding of Biopharmaceutical/Chemical/Batch processes
- Understanding of control system network topology
- GMP and validation experience
- Knowledge of S88 Batch standards and experience implementing batch systems
- Instrumentation experience
- Outgoing personality, strong leadership skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills