- Communicates with Sales and Operational department personnel to understand and define the project scope for integration
- Meet with client to determine needs and formulate design. Complete site evaluation to determine client requirements and design specifications
- Prepare engineering analysis of project to include: initial system design through various phases of engineering review to final system design, calculations, and integration documentation.
- Interpret and prepare blueprints, schematic drawings, and technical construction specifications.
- Manage engineering project schedule, propose changes to project, material selection and overall project costs.
- Create drawings for AV systems including: line diagrams, facility floor plans, elevations, sections, panel details, rack elevations, and all other drawings required for successful project completion and coordination.
- Create final bill of materials for final system design.
Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Avixa CTS, Avixa CTS-D/I, Crestron, AMX, Extron
Minimum: 5 years experience in Audio Visual Engineering.