We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are ready to bring their careers to the next level. You'll be making a difference by Protecting People, Property and Profits for our clients by utilizing our electronic security and services offerings.
Sales professional is responsible for promoting and selling company services and technology within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, and closing new business for our company while ensuring customer retention.
An Account Executive is responsible for securing profitable sales and generating reoccurring revenue to new and existing and customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
- Create new market share by selling Security products and services to new customers.
- Sell managed services and generating reoccurring revenue.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customer's issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
- Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
- Adhere to current company policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Strong experience in outside sales, preferably from a technology field, demonstrated by the consistent ability to meet and exceed quota.
- Must have Financial institution sales experience.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to business owners and management
- Drive for results
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Functional/technical skills
- Interpersonal savvy
- Organizational agility
- Conflict management
- Managing diversity
- Peer relationships
- Problem solving
- Technical learning
- Time management
- Developing direct reports & others