LVI is hiring! The ideal candidate is a determined and efficient Building Envelope Consultant in Architecture/Engineering with waterproofing, roofing, repair design, forensics, diagnostics experience of numerous building enclosure systems looking for a growth opportunity to be a leader in their next role. The candidate will work on developing new buildings and rehabilitating existing buildings as well. The candidate will have the chance to work on enclosure design, rehabilitation and restoration, enclosure assessments, enclosure field testing, facade engineering, energy code compliance, building enclosure commissioning, and curtain wall consultation.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in building with strong experience at a architecture, engineering or construction firm. Field job site experience is a great addition, and all building enclosure, roofing or waterproofing related experiences.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5-10 years experience and advanced technical knowledge and familiarity with roofing and waterproofing system design, installation and materials in commercial, institutional, and multi-family buildings. Strength in critical thinking abilities, time and resource management, and exceptional interpersonal skills are all mandatory for success in this position.
This role will aid in growing out their building envelope team and their Northern California presence. This office is presenting an opportunity to help their growth and become a leader in the future of the company.
- 5-10 years experience minimum
- Degree in Architecture or Engineering (a+)
- Registered Architect or Engineer (a+)
- LEED Accredited Professional (a+)
- AutoCAD (required), Revit proficiency (a+)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Experience in writing specifications
- Waterproofing experience on all building enclosure systems
- Construction Documents experience
- Construction Contract Administration experience
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 401k Benefits, PTO
- Autonomous work schedule
- Clear route for professional progression
- Employee Ownership
- Quarterly Bonuses
Please Reach Out!
If you would love to discuss and explore more options and opportunities that are more in line with your experience, please reach out to Presley Campbell on LinkedIn.