An exciting and ambitious architectural firm who is looking for a Forensic Structural Engineer that has design experience and knowledge of architecture. They are looking for a consultant who are able to grow the company, find the cause and the solution as well as providing design plans. As a new member of the team, you will work hand in hand with the Principal who has over 20 years of experience in both the Architectural field and the Structural Engineering field.
- Bachelors in Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Skills including Software and Auto-CAD
- Find solutions to Structural Defects.
- Providing Design plans.
- Building Envelope Investigations including roofing.
- Working side by side with Principal to grow the firm.
- Full Benefits package
- Health and dental package
- Above standard Holidays
- Training's provided
- Collaboration with neighbouring firms
Would you like to know more about this firm and the other opportunities that are available? Reach out to me directly.
📞 - 857 362 7771