Business Development Manager, Singapore
We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for our client who are a global provider of services for marine environments, renewable energy, and oil & gas. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and improving current business relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, stakeholders, and partners
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow the Singapore business
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and new opportunities
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics
- Manage and maintain the sales pipeline
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend industry events and conferences
- 3 + years' experience in the oil and gas or Renewable energy sector
- Overview knowledge and understanding of Offshore mooring sector
- Ability to travel around Asia Pacific
- Fluent in English
- Engineering or construction degree preferred
If you are interested, please do apply with your CV attached.