I'm working with one of the largest Cold Storage/F&B firm's in the Midwest who are actively looking for multiple Travelling PM's to help grow their Cold Storage division...
The Project Manager provides overall management for pre-construction activities and works with the Superintendent to ensure successful project completion.
- Develop and strengthen client relationship.
- Accurately estimate projects from conceptual through construction documents.
- Maintain subcontractor relationships. Assist with conflict resolution.
- Perform additional assignments per client or management direction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 4-10 years experience in heavy Cold Storage projects
- Must be able to apply innovative and effective management techniques to maximize employee performance.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills are essential.
Apply now or reach out if you have any questions!