I am currently recruiting for a 100 year old Industrial Construction company based in Chicago. They are looking for someone who wants to progress their career and become 2nd in command for a company they have just acquired. In this position, you will to report directly to the President and looking for someone to come in and help direct the company with the aim of becoming the lead within 3 years.
Key Responsibilities -
- Oversee the successful management of construction projects. Provides leadership to the team with respect to project goals, objectives and client expectations.
- Prepare individual packages for competitive bidding of all project work. Receive, analyze and clarify all bids. Make award recommendations.
- Ensures efficient coordination of project requirements. Leads the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
Key Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, business, or similar
- 7-15 years of successful construction project management experience on diverse projects.
- Strong knowledge of construction cold storage and warehouse principals: materials, methods, sequencing, scheduling, and estimating etc.
Apply now and don't miss this exciting opportunity!