Our client is a leading renewable energy development and operations company owned by a private equity firm. They have projects in the pipeline across South East Asia. The company is currently undertaking significant projects, including the construction of utility-scale solar projects and energy storage systems in Taiwan.
We are seeking qualified individuals to join their expanding team as Civil Enginner. The successful candidate will be responsible for on-site construction supervision.
- Manage on-site construction activities for solar photovoltaic projects with a focus on civil engineering aspects.
- Oversee the construction of substations, booster stations, and cable trench projects
- Utilize expertise in managing maritime engineering projects.
- Hold a degree in civil engineering.
- Demonstrate a minimum of 6 years of experience in on-site management.
- Possess a proven track record in managing projects related to substations, booster stations, and cable trenches.
- Have hands-on experience in maritime engineering.
- Do not require renewable energy industry experience.
If you are interested, please click "Apply Now"