As a specialist recruitment agency, LVI Associates places professionals who make a profound difference to our everyday lives. Over the last several years, we have built relationships across the industry and worked with a variety of Renewable Energy firms to help solve their number one business challenge: Talent.
My client is an industry leading full-service EPC company for renewable energy projects, and have over 5GW worth of constructed projects. They're looking to add a Civil Engineer to their growing team!
- Investigating local, state, and federal regulatory requirements
- Perform civil site development tasks: due diligence, design, permitting, and construction site visits (when relevant)
- Preparing construction documents, supporting calculations and permitting application packages
- Prepare zoning plans and site constraint maps
As well as:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- 2-5 years experience in civil design
- PE license preferable
US citizen or authorized to work in the US
Please apply if you are interested!