We are seeking a mid-high level civil engineer with a minimum of 4 years of experience in site design, planning and project management. This individual will have the opportunity to lead the project design, client communication, permitting and management on a wide range of large and small development projects.
We are looking for energetic and motivated individuals to join our team and collaborate with other design professionals to assist our clients in the exciting and growing Nashville market.
- Project and Client Management
- Manage and mentor a team of individuals to meet project goals
- Perform or manage the design of land development projects in ACAD Civil 3D
- Attend meetings with clients, reviewing agencies, contractors and other design professionals
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- PE licensure and 4+ years in proven experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, team-oriented individual
- Advanced ACAD Civil 3D proficiency