As a Civil Engineering Senior Project Manager / Principal,, you'll manage project teams to create land development plans for our commercial, institutional, and residential clients. From an urban redevelopment site, industrial sites, to a new school project.
- you'll take part in managing projects, quality control, client interfacing, budgeting, and mentoring and supervising junior engineers.
- In managing other project managers and engineers, you'll review the design aspects which will include site layouts, grading plans, stormwater management facilities, water quality best management practices, and utilities.
- Interacting with clients, contractors, local government officials, you'll impact the whole project - from conceptual and design phases, through the regulatory review process, bidding, and construction, all the way to the grand opening.
* Identify, capture and manage clients
* Develop new and nurturing existing clients and building long lasting client relationships
* Lead and direct others in the accomplishment of project work
* Work with staff to establish and meet budgets on projects
* Keep in constant contact with office leadership and others involved with related projects
* Help identify new market segments as well as deepen relationship in current markets
* BS in Civil Engineering;
* Professional Engineering License (P.E.);
* Ability to speak and write professionally;
* Ability to develop and mentor staff;
* Ability to provide a technical review of Civil Engineering deliverable;
* Ability to prepare proposals and manage project execution;
* Ability to interface with clients, network, and develop business
* 15+ years' experience;
* Experience and knowledge of commercial real estate site design;
* AutoCAD/Civil 3D, Excel, Word, HydroCAD and other computer modeling software a plus.