An engineering firm who specialise in electrical, mechanical and building technologies in Hong Kong are looking to expand. They provide contracting expertise to deliver large-scale installations and infrastructure projects across Asia and have offices in Singapore, China and other Asian countries.
Commercial Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the contractual and commercial aspects of various multidisciplinary projects
- Develop and manage project commercial strategy;
- Manage the financial aspect of the project as well as any claims and disputes that arise
- Report to management on project status
Commercial Manager Requirements:
- Quantity Surveying or engineering degree
- Membership to MRICS, MHKIS, MCIOB, MHKIE preferred
- 10 + years of relevant experience with large projects
- Background of dealing with design contracts, claims and dispute resolution
- Cantonese/Mandarin and English speaking
If you are interested, please do apply!