Community Solar Account Specialist
Location: Office based in Greenwich, CT - emphasis on building a strong company culture
Summary: A leading clean electrification company focused on developing, owning, and operating C&I scale distributed generation solar facilities is looking to add a Community Solar Account Specialist to their team. This company is partnered with one of the leading private equity investors in clean energy and are rapidly expanding their portfolio nationwide.
Key responsibilities would include….
- Manage operations of community solar program, currently spanning 4 states and 6 different utilities
- Coordinate outside community solar servicing companies
- Maintain intermediary payment platform accounts
- Work directly with business development and asset management team to build out ability to track account activity
Desired skills and experience for the Community Solar Account Specialist include:
- Experience working with Community Solar
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated and organized professional with strong integrity
Additional Information for the future Community Solar Account Specialist:
- Strong compensation/benefit package
- Ability to participate in company's employee share plan
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: Maura Bergan|875-362-0178