LVI are currently searching for a principal-level construction manager or engineer to provide direction and leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in Houston, TX. In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow our client's practice while leading high-profile multi-billion dollar projects - including, but not limited to endevours in; construction and litigation support, construction disputes and claims, CPM schedules relating to delay & disruption, loss of productivity, cost/damage analysis, and expert witness testimony. Message me if you, or someone else you know might be interested.
The clients Texas office has a specific focus on professional services in Construction Management, Project Management, Project Controls, Scheduling and Project Controls, Dispute Resolution and Litigation Support services. Their clients include, construction companies, contractors and owners, insurance companies, oil & gas groups and government agencies across the US and overseas.
· A Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering or equivalent
· Professional Engineer or PMP/PSP/CCM/CRM/CFCC preffered
· 10+ of experience in engineering/construction management and forensics
· The desire to work in a team-based project environment
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to self-direct and self-regulate
· Oversee strategic growth
· Responsible for future hiring and development of employees
· Client development
· Responsible for producing project documentation
· Prepares project specifications and technical reports