A dynamic, national engineering firm is in the market for an experience Construction Inspector to assist on their aviation projects in the Seattle-Tacoma area.
Compensation Range: 40-50 $/hr
- Review plans, change orders, specifications, information requests, etc. for the construction contract to be applied in the field
- Prepare necessary documentation including and not limited to inspection logs, daily reports, force accounts
- Take and/or verify field measurements for contract payments
- Travel to off-site testing and inspections as needed
- Inspect project site conditions
- Ensure contractors utilize and maintain Temporary Erosion and Sediment Control (TESC) best practices according to the related standards
- Report any TESC or environment-related issues
- 5+ years of experience in ware house, shipping, or baggage handling facilities in/around Airports
- Working knowledge of Office 365, PowerPoint.
- E-Builder, BIM, or Bluebeam a plus.
- Civil 3-D, Digital Double, or similar software-added plusse
Apply for more information!