We have a current opportunity for a Construction Manager on a permanent basis for a leading offshore wind developer in Taiwan. The position will be based in Taichung, Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Manage and leads a team of Construction Supervisors, HSE Advisors, Supplier Quality Manager, and Site Assistant
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of the prescribed HSE plan onsite, and to establish a safety culture amongst all involved parties towards Principal Contractor(s) or EPC Contractor(s)
- Participate in the pre-Tender processes and review with package managers for ensuring of compliancy with onshore Site Construction requirements and regulations, HAZIP, HAZOP etc
- MSc/BSc in civil engineering and/or several years of documented experience within construction management of onshore activities in large scale construction projects as well same type of construction work within country of installation
- Strong leadership and management skills for impactful communication with teams and stakeholders, development of your team, and for influencing project performance
- Strong personal drive and thrive working in a project management role coordinating complex civil activities and managing associated tasks in a professional manner