We have a current opportunity for a Contract Manager on a permanent basis with an Offshore Wind Developer that is looking to expanding greatly in the region. The person will be working within the commercial team and the designated Project package team.
- Support the procurement and delivery of the designated Project package,
- Prepare, review and edit contracts,
- Monitor and track the status of contracts under-development,
- Ensure contract documents are accurate and well maintained,
- Analyse all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures
- Negotiate contract documents with counter-parties,
- Ensure that contracts are approved and executed in accordance with project / company guidelines,
- Provide contract management duties for support contracts including but not limited to drafting amendments, agreeing variation orders, and reviewing and approving applications for payment,
- Coordinate with the finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contractual revenues,
- Support project packages as required,
- Make sure NDAs are in place before confidential information is exchanged with counter-parties,
- Support procurement and localization activities across the project,
- Assist senior commercial personnel with collecting and analysing data, drafting reports and compiling presentations,
- Other contract administration work, as required.
- Educated to degree level in commercial management, engineering, quantity surveying, business or legal, with a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience in a construction contract or commercial position,
- Excellent commercial awareness with particular experience of the FIDIC and LOGIC forms of contracts,
- Possesses a strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting deadlines,
- Good IT skills, particularly with MS Office suite,
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information,
- Comfort with presenting, building relationships and influencing others, while working effectively across different cultures and geographical locations,
- A positive mind-set with strong self-motivation and resilience, a flexible and proactive approach to creatively tackling problems,
- Possession of excellent written and oral communication skills,
- A strong command of English is a prerequisite for the role,
- Experience with Turbine Supply Agreements is strongly preferred, however other offshore wind project experience will be favourably considered.
If you're interested, don't hesitate to apply!