An European Gas separation engineering and construction MNC is looking for a Construction Subcontract Manager in Kobe, Hyogo, Japan.
Reporting: Managing Director
- Evaluate all construction subcontractors for commercial aspect
- Coordinates and integrates with various stakeholders to support all planning, scheduling, construction management, cost control, commercial, claim management, project management.
- Main and establish competitive and reliable construction subcontractors (including qualification)
- Support Proposal Team for tendering/proposal/bidding activities (market information, strategy, costing etc.)
- Placing orders with construction subcontractors during project execution phase (send RFQ packages to potential construction subcontractors, quotations, commercial deviations, issue Purchase Order, support etc.)
- 5+ years of construction subcontracting experience
- Bachelors degree in any relevant engineering or commercial disciplines
- Knowledge of law, regulations, construction, subcontracting, commercial
- Native Japanese speaking (N1/N2) and fluent in English
- Based in Kobe, Hyogo office
If you are keen, please send me your English and Japanese CV detailing your commercial and subcontracting experience in Japan.