A Premier Process and Controls System Integrator in Upstate New York has Opened the Opportunity to be a Part of the Fast Expanding Team.
Do you have:
- Four-year technical degree (BS; or other directly related degree program) or have equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years automation design experience in a food processing or manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency in programming ladder logic and Allen Bradley PLCs
- Proficiency in developing Rockwell Software HMI applications.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
If so they are willing to offer:
- Leading Market Rate Salaries
- Exceptional Health and 401k Benefits
- Opportunity to get in at the ground floor of an ever expanding company, looking to bring in future leaders
- Be a part of a community workplace where you work collectively
If this role represents the next step in your career, get in touch.