We are currently seeking a dynamic and results-oriented professional to lead and oversee all commercial and operational aspects of a leading Offshore Wind Company in Taiwan. The primary focus of this role is to drive the growth of the renewable sector in Taiwan. In addition to fostering business growth, responsibilities include managing the Taiwan business unit's development, budgeting, commercial operations, consultancy/engineering deliverable, and team leadership. This role involves collaboration with regional teams, sub-contractor management, client relationship building, recruitment, and sales/marketing planning.
- Develop budgets and strategies to achieve growth targets.
- Manage commercial operations in Taiwan.
- Deliver consultancy and engineering services for offshore renewable projects globally
- Manage sub-contractor qualification, quality, cost, and performance.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships, regularly assessing satisfaction with service provision and delivery expectations.
- Lead recruitment efforts based on an agreed-upon plan.
- Provide leadership and direction for the Taiwan team, fostering cooperation with senior managers in HQ.
- Ensure projects are well-resourced, utilizing local and back-office support from HQ as needed.
- Develop and execute a market-specific sales and marketing plan to achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Author reports and present at conferences to showcase company's excellence, promoting the team to do the same.
- A driven and solution-oriented professional with a global mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and self-directed skills.
- Strong business, technical, and commercial acumen.
- Effective management abilities.
- Degree in an engineering discipline related to renewable (Master's or PhD a plus).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant technical commercial experience in offshore/onshore consulting/engineering, with evidence of P&L/business development management in the Renewable Energy Industry.
- Previous knowledge of the offshore wind sector is required.
- Technical understanding of offshore and onshore renewable is mandatory.
- Proficient in report writing.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English (knowledge of other relevant languages is beneficial).
- Ability to build and lead a cohesive team.
This role offers a flexible hybrid work environment with extensive travel requirements within Taiwan and the APAC region.
If you're a proactive, technically proficient professional with a passion for renewable energy, we encourage you to apply.