This client is a global manufacturer and distributor of electric motors. They are most famous for developing the electrical motor inside of iPhones that make them vibrate. This client is worth well over $32 billion and is looking to bring on a database administrator/engineer to join its EVCI (Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure) brand in the U.S.
- Implement services to provide diagnostics/feedback for EV chargers.
- Responsible for unit testing & system testing
- Administer on Linux & Windows Server platform
- Database design (ETL pipelines)
- Work with system engineers to design messaging
- Proficiency in cloud services: Oracle/Azure preferred
- Expert in programming languages: C/C++/C#, Python, Codesys, JSON
- Knowledge of protocols such as MQTT & REST APIs
- Experience with IoT applications