Join a global company focused on driving the future with electric motors and related technologies. With $3 Billion in sales in the automotive sector and $1 Billion in energy infrastructure technologies, they have solidified themselves as a leader. They need to add an additional Software Engineer to assist with the design, development, and deployment of embedded software for vehicle applications for their EV Chargers.
The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable with SQL Server and MySQL databases along with Azure.
- Implement NIS service cloud based to provide diagnostics and feedback for all deployed EV chargers
- Performance monitoring, error and exception detection
- Administer Linux, Windows server platform
- Development of cloud services and backend databases
- Unit and system testing
- Working Knowledge of Azure
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with C/C++/C#, Python, Codesys, JSON
- Knowledge of protocols: MQTT, Rest API, Modbus-TCP
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K match
- Competitive Bonus structure
- Relocation package