The Senior Director of Development
My client it a subsidiary of an international conglomerate focused on building out a portfolio of renewable energy assets. My client owns and operates utility scale projects across the United States. They are looking for a Sr. Director of Development to assist with there strong pipeline of solar and storage projects in CIASO. The Director of Development will lead a team of developers to facilitate project needs such as: site selection, land acquisition, working withing local state and federal regulations to obtain permits, managing budgets and project timelines.
The Senior Director of Development will be responsible for…
- Leading Development activities such as siting, permitting, design, the interconnection process through construction.
- Supporting the negotiations of important project agreements including PPA, EOC Contracts, and O&M agreements.
- Leading Projects through Financing due diligence.
- Identify new markets and greenfield opportunities across the United States.
- Stay up to date on all applicable regulations and policies to ensure seamless execution of the development processes.
The Senior Director of Development should have the following qualifications…
- 7+ years of experience in renewable energy project development/project management
- Experience with Development in CIASO.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous success in the development of multiple solar projects.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.