Title: Director of Forensics
Location: Atlanta, GA
I am working with a top tier forensic firm in Georgia who are looking for a highly skilled forensic structural engineer to join their team as their new Director of Forensics. This company boasts a strong and competitive benefits package, strongly rewards business development, and is fast becoming one of the most successful growing companies within the Forensic Engineering industry. This unique opportunity also provides access to some very exciting high-end projects and the opportunity to help build something for a company that has multiple offices across the US.
The Director of Forensics would be responsible for:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Growing the diagnostics group in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Engineering
- PE Licence
- 10+ year's experience in engineering
- 7+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Experience in both residential an commercial projects
- Expert witness and litigation experience desired
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh and send your resume over to discuss other options!