This established and innovative Firm is looking for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer, with tried and tested management qualities.
With specialisms in Transmission Infrastructure and A&E markets, this growing Firm is looking for a technically minded, management Professional to provide oversight and consultancy of all Geotechnical operations, of the Raleigh Outfit.
The Company has a strong backlog of work with the largest Clientele in the State. With constant project Success, from emphasis on Quality of their Engineers to ingenuity of deliverables, this role would require a Professional capable of mentorship and strong determination.
· Work within strict budgets and timeframes and to create achievable estimation plans
· Lead coordination and integration of efforts among Operations, Engineering and Technology
· Collaborate with clients, project manager, superintendents and other construction management effectively to determine budget, timelines etc.
· Use judgement and expertise to identify necessary adjustments to project scope, approach and deliverables based on changing requirements an to communicate this effectively to upper-management.
· Consult on multiple projects objectives, varying in scope, budget and timelines
· Minimum 12+ years' experience
· Previous experience in DOT and Industrial Projects
· Experienced Management and mentorship capabilities
· B.S in a relevant field of Civil Engineering
· P.E License in at least one State, including North Carolina or surrounding states.
· Full, comprehensive Executive Benefits Package: Healthcare, 401K plan, ETC
· Clear-cut Progression structure, to advance Further in the Executive Branch of the Firm