This medium sized MEP Engineering Consulting firm who specialise in Aviation who are looking to add a Director of Technology to their team in St. Louis.
The company has a healthy backlog of work as they are the prime consultant for several international airports and is trying to expand their workforce by 200 people over the next 3 years. This company has a great culture and values work-life balance. They take care of their employees and provide a lot of options to work from home.
- Able to manage a department, employees, design teams, client relationships and quality control
- Overseeing the development and preparation of standards and specifications
- Mentoring and growing capability with the design practice
- Work as a partner with the Director of Engineering to ensure effective project staffing
- PE, RCDD, PSP certifications
- 20+ years of experience in design and consulting for low voltage and electrical systems (IT, Communications, Physical Security, Audio-Visual and Structured Cabling)
- Consulting Background
If you are interested, please do get in contact and we can discuss this further. Otherwise, please let me know if you know anyone through your network that could be a good fit for this role.