A company that is consistently on the leading edge of the industry's evolution is looking to bring on the right Director of Project Development. This individual will be based either in the East or West coast and will be responsible for the oversight of all project development activities. If you want to join a company that consistently solves new challenges and supports career growth this position is for you.
The Director of Project Development is responsible for…
- Performing market analysis in specified areas.
- Overall project conceptualization.
- Performing site evaluations to prepare for acquisition.
- Representing the company with public relations.
- Managing all environmental and regulatory permitting, infrastructure interfaces, and contract negotiations.
Qualifications for this role include…
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in engineering, economics, business, or a related field.
- 10-15 years of engineering and/or project management experience- preferably in developing utility scale infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments under time constraints.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with direction on a regular basis.
- 100% employer paid premium health care.
- Paid parental leave.
- Continued career growth.