We are currently helping a national engineering firm to find an engineer who can assist in designing construction plans for major highway and roadway drainage projects from various stages ranging from preliminary to final design. The group is focused on growing operations in Florida and is looking for a strong Drainage Engineer who is looking to progress rapidly into a Project Management position through training and mentorship.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- 3 + years of experience
- EI, Florida PE, or ability to obtain either in the next 6 months
- Proficient in Microstation, ProjectWise, Open Roads, InRoads/Geopak, or equivalent CAD software
- Basic to advanced knowledge of 3D modeling
- Prepare drainage design and construction drawings in accordance with industry design standards including AASHTO, municipalities, FDOT & other DOTs.
- Collaborate with the transportation staff to develop drainage design projects
- Serves as a technical advisor to junior-level project team members