This multidisciplinary Architecture & Engineering Firm with a national presence is looking for a self-motivated, mid-senior electrical engineer to help bolster their electrical department from their Chicago office. This individual will work in a variety of aspects on projects across a broad base of market sectors with a primary focus in low /medium voltage & production work.
- 5-10 years of experience in the electrical industry
- PE required
- Revit & AutoCAD Proficient
- Aids in development of electrical designs
- Participates in project efforts to identify opportunities and challenges with entire design team.
- Provides mentoring to junior engineers
- Collaborates with client, architect, other disciplines, and contractor to provide appropriate, cost-effective, and coordinated solutions.