A global leader in the renewable energy sector is seeking an experienced electrical engineer to lead project engineers and project managers. This company is actively engaged with adding to their utility solar and energy storage pipeline. In this role you would be supporting all aspects of electric design for solar, energy storage and other renewable technology projects. Do you have experience in the renewable energy industry?
The senior project manager will be responsible for…
- Providing PV/MV support for solar and solar plus storage projects
- Analyze and resolve complex engineering problems in a timely fashion
- Interpret design drawings and documents related to project design
- Lead review of RFI responses and technical review of IM&A projects
- Prepare simulation models (Load Flow, AC & DC, voltage drop, short circuit + other power system studies)
The senior project manager should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering
- 10+ years of studies, design, engineering, and engineering project management experience
- 3+ years of renewable energy experience
- Proficient knowledge of SCADA systems
- Utility scale high voltage experience
- PE License
- Hybrid work model (3 days in office, 2 days remote)
- Monthly social outings
- Dress down Fridays
- Flexible work hours
If you're interested in the Senior Project Manager position, please reach out to learn more. Do not wait to apply!