Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
A top full-service MEP Engineering firm is looking for a SR Electrical Engineer to join their team. With multiple office locations, they have a well-known presence in the industry and a solid backlog of projects. They're looking to grow out their team and take on bigger work. It's a collaborative team where the door is always open for questions!
- Interfaces with client
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering design, specific to the discipline of Electrical Engineering, within designated projects
- Ensure that design standards, local codes and guidelines are met for quality documents
- Prepares engineering analysis of projects, to include: preliminary design, budget analysis, calculations, life cycle costs, and equipment selection
- Discipline Leadership - Coordination with team, assist with hiring needs, mentorship to younger engineers
- Bachelors or better in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years: experience in engineering systems design for Industrial, Water/Waste-water, Solar, Building Design, and BESS projects
- 5-15 years of experience: Preparing designs, plans, specifications, and cost estimates for low and medium voltage switchgear and distribution systems; lighting and general power, fire alarm, closed circuit television, intrusion detection, and communication systems.
- Working knowledge of Revit
- PE Preferred
- 100% employee owned
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Not use it or lose it)
- Flexible work environments
- 401k (company match)
- Paid registration and certification exam fees
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid professional association dues
Urgent need! If you think you're a good fit for this position, apply now!