Electrical projektleiter/project leader opportunity in Munich!!!
Exciting new opportunity to work as a project leader growing out the electrical department for a large company in Munich!
Great opportunity to be responsible for building up and taking lead on all electrical projects for the company's Munich division, with the chance to quickly grow your own team and be in charge of some of the biggest renovation projects in the city e.g. the Maximilianeum building.
Specifications of the role:
- Minimum 5-6 years electrical TGA experience in Germany, with relevant experience in project leadership (required)
- C1 German Level (required)
- Experience using BIM/Auto CAD (preferred)
Benefits and perks:
- Impressive benefits package and promotion opportunities after 6 months in the company
- Opportunity to work from home
- Chance to work for one of the top TGA companies in Germany and learn from engineers with over 20 years of experience in the industry
- Training on BIM if required
Please apply directly or get in touch for more information, so we can set up a time for a call to discuss the role.