Currently accepting & reviewing applications for a Substation Engineering Manager to work for a South East based engineering services firm that takes pride in serving it's electrical cooperative, municipality and utility clients.
Aside from substation services this client has a great track record for offering solutions related to transmission & distribution line, system planning and field/commissioning.
Great opportunity for anyone local to the area or interested in relocation down to the Carolinas. Also a great opportunity for anyone looking to join a mid-size engineering firm with a great family oriented and relaxed culture.
- Minimum of 5-6 years in substation engineering.
- Previous project management or interest a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering.
- PE Licensed or ability to obtain within the year.
- Must have at least 5 years of US based employer experience.